A range of shower cubicles with a pivot opening and many types of installation to make the shower that’s perfect for you.
The rotation pivot makes the pivoting door very practical and versatile. The clean, minimalist line has smaller white or glossy polished profiles.
H standard 195 cm
Aluminium profiles in the finishes: White and Glossy polished
Tempered glass 8 mm thick in these finishes: Transparent, Extra Clear, Smoked, Satin and Central satin strip
Extendability of profile
Magnetic door seal
Pivoting - Saloon
Corner – Niche
corner with 2 pivoting side panels
corner with 1 pivoting side panel and 1 fixed side panel
corner with 1 pivoting + fixed door and 1 fixed side panel
corner with saloon door side and 1 fixed side panel
door with 1 pivoting panel
door with 1 pivoting panel + fixed panel
door with 2 pivoting saloon doors
TR – Transparent
EC – Extra clear
FU – Smoked
SA – Satin
BS – Satin-finish central
BI – White
BR – Bright Silver
Special anti-limescale and watermark treatments protect your shower cubicle from limescale that can damage the gleam of your glass. This treatment is applied directly to the surface of the glass panels during production and creates a protective layer than prevents scale from forming. The treatment is longlasting and continues to be just as effective. It also helps to speed up daily cleaning of the shower.
The anti-limescale treatment helps to preserve the look of the glass over time. However, there are some basic rules to follow to get the most out of this treatment and keep your shower sparkling clean.
• Clean the shower after use to prevent limescale from forming
• Read the detergent product labels carefully to avoid damaging the surfaces
• Do not use corrosive or abrasive chrlorine-based, active-oxygen-based, acid-based or soda-based products
• Only use mild or natural detergents e.g. vinegar
• Rinse well with lukewarm water
• Dry glass and metal parts with a delicate sponge, soft cloth or squeegee
• Ventilate your shower cubicle to prevent mould from forming inside, particularly when the cubicle is closed
Fill in the form for any further information about our products