The sliding door allows best use of space for the corner shower and increases its functionality. The niche becomes a comfortable shower area with versatile dimensions and a large sliding opening. Style meets practicality.
From being a functional element, the track along which the door runs becomes an integral, decorative part of the shower.
H standard 200 cm
Aluminium profiles in the finishes: Glossy Polished
Tempered glass 8 mm thick in these finishes: Transparent, Extra Clear, Smoked and Central satin strip
Extendability of profile
Magnetic door seal
Running on ball bearings with height adjustment
Corner – Niche
corner with 2 sliding side panels
corner with 1 fixed side panel
and 1 sliding side panel
door with 1 sliding panel
TR – Transparent
EC – Extra clear
FU – Smoked
BS – Satin-finish central
BR – Bright Silver
Special anti-limescale and watermark treatments protect your shower cubicle from limescale that can damage the gleam of your glass. This treatment is applied directly to the surface of the glass panels during production and creates a protective layer than prevents scale from forming. The treatment is longlasting and continues to be just as effective. It also helps to speed up daily cleaning of the shower.
The anti-limescale treatment helps to preserve the look of the glass over time. However, there are some basic rules to follow to get the most out of this treatment and keep your shower sparkling clean.
• Clean the shower after use to prevent limescale from forming
• Read the detergent product labels carefully to avoid damaging the surfaces
• Do not use corrosive or abrasive chrlorine-based, active-oxygen-based, acid-based or soda-based products
• Only use mild or natural detergents e.g. vinegar
• Rinse well with lukewarm water
• Dry glass and metal parts with a delicate sponge, soft cloth or squeegee
• Ventilate your shower cubicle to prevent mould from forming inside, particularly when the cubicle is closed
Fill in the form for any further information about our products