Sauna and shower united in a practical combination, that can easily be inserted into any space, to enjoy the ancient ritual of fire and water.
Pivot door, external steel handle, internal Abachi handle
Cubicle with integrated showerhead, thermostatic taps, hand shower and 4 vertical jets
Shower area platform in marine plywood
The shower enclosure is accessed through a door that pivots open
Shelf for holding essential oils / glasses
Plinth structure with adjustable feet
Colour therapy dispersed through RGB LED with 3 cycles, automatic colour change and 42-colour rainbow function
Tempered glass door, 8 mm thick
Stove with stones
Internal panel with ultraflat Laminam® protective sheet (bronze finish) positioned behind the stove
Control panel: touch panel with white glass finish
As standard: 2 double-sided headrests
Walls fitted with thermostatic taps and 4 vertical showerheads
Closure with hinged door in 8 mm glass
Marine plywood platform
Wall – Corner
200 x 92 x 204 H
Power 2.3 kW
205 x 207 x 204 H
Power 3.6 kW
205 x 172 x 204 H
Power 2.3 kW
Hemlock – Horizontal beads
Solid Surface – Cosmic Grey
Abachi double-sided backrest
Audio system with Bluetooth
• Never treat the wooden walls of your sauna with varnishes or similar as the wood may lose its athermic qualities and, in the event of contact with the skin, may cause burns.
• Never use powder detergents. Clean the glass parts using specific household products only.
• Never use powder detergents, acetone, ammonia, thinners, white spirit, or products with these substances as a base because they damage wood irreversibly.
• Cleaning platforms and benches is recommended after every use.
• Always use a soft cloth and never use abrasive wipes.
• Never use powder detergents, alcohol or acetone because they damage the material irreversibly. Only use liquid detergents that do not contain alcoholic substances or ammonia.
• To remove any limescale deposits on the surface, wipe with a soft cloth dampened with lemon or vinegar, preferably warm.
• To prevent limescale from forming on the taps, dry after use.
Fill in the form for any further information about our products